Highest Class B Foam fire ratings in the industry
A UTC Fire 8 Security Company
Badger's unique line of portable foam fire extinguishers contain an alcohol resistant (AR) type of aqueous film-forming foam (AFFF). They are specifically formulated for optimum performance in a hand portable fire extinguisher.
This means when sufficiently applied, Universal Ultra's vapor sealing capability can actually prevent a fire from happening. Badger foam units are effective on Class A common combustibles as well as hydrocarbon and polar solvent types of Class B flammable liquids, so they eliminate the application guesswork often associated with other foams.
The unique synthetic base of Universal Ultra foam has no offensive odor, is non-toxic, environmentally-friendly, biodegradable and extremely simple to use and clean up.
• Plated brass valves with stainless steel handle, lever and hose band
• Large, easy-to-pull ring pin
• Heavy-duty machined and anodized aluminum air aspirating nozzle
• Suppresses flammable liquid vapors to prevent re-ignition
• ULC Listed
• Six year warranty
• AR-AFFF Foam works on both hydrocarbon and polar solvent types of liquid fuels
• Full stainless steel cylinder and base
• Hex valve collar tightening ring for easy recharge