Carbon dioxide is a reliable, versatile and efficient fire fighting agent. It has provided decades of successful operation. It is a dry, inert, non-corrosive gas that will not damage equipment or materials or contaminate liquids or food. It does not leave any residue to clean-up, and as a result, business down-time is held to a minimum. In addition, carbon dioxide is a non-conductor of electricity, and can even be used without danger in spaces housing high voltage electrical equipment. Choose a High Pressure CO2 Fire Protection Solution.
Featuring innovative high-performance cylinder valves
• Patented cost-saving unibody design – does not have separate valve and discharge heads.
• Engineered for reliability – no top or bottom cap joints to leak.
• Simple to set up – slave valve operates from manifold back pressure … no need for a separate pressurizing line.
• High performance operation – clear unimpeded right-angled flow path.
• Easy to maintain – removable valve seat for quick replacement.
• Ingenious force differential valve – uses cylinder pressure to hold the valve closed.
• Machined brass construction for added reliability – no drop-forged parts.
Typical hazards protected by carbon dioxide systems are:
• Flammable Liquid Storage
• Chemical Laboratories
• Transformer Vaults
• Oil Circuit Breakers
• Engine Enclosures Pump Rooms
• Hydraulic Oil Cellars
• Gas Turbines
• Equipment Enclosures
• Storage Vaults
Click here to download the High Pressure CO2 Manual.