January 20, 2022
As our market continues to be challenged with supply shortages and raw material increases,
we are also experiencing additional cost impacts associated with transportation and
packaging increases. As a result, National Fire Equipment Ltd. is announcing a general price
increase effective February 1st, 2022.
We will continue to evaluate individual project quotations and do everything within our
control to honor such commitments. However, please be aware that we have already
received price increases from our suppliers with limited notice.
Impacted product groups will include but not limited to:
• Tyco Commercial Sprinklers – 11.5%
• Tyco Valves & Devices – 11.5% • Tyco Storage Sprinklers – 11.5%
• BlazeMaster CPVC – 5.5% • Tyco Residential – 10.5%
• Omega Air Compressors – 15% • Tyco Special App Comm Sprinklers – 11.5%
• Steel Threaded Fittings – 8% • Tyco Grooved – 11.5%
• CO2 Extinguishers – 11% • ABC/BC, Class K & Water Extinguishers, and parts – 9.5%
• FX Heavy Duty Vehicle Brackets – 22% • FX Standard brackets – 9.5%
• System Sensor Switches – 12% ⦁ Anvil – 9%
Please continue to work with your local National Fire representative for project pricing
and delivery requirements. Current material supply and quotations will be based upon supply
availability, lead times and anticipated increases from our suppliers.
We understand the challenges that the current pricing and supply environment creates, and
we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during these difficult and
unprecedented market conditions.
Please do not hesitate to contact your local National Fire branch or sales representative
should you have any questions or require additional information.
Vice President Sales – Ext. 3327