Wet Chemical Class K
The model most preferred and specified for Class K fires in Commercial Kitchens
Badger pioneered the use of wet chemical extinguishing agents and equipment technology for commercial kitchen fire protection four decades ago. Badger's innovative design and approach for a safe and effective way to address the various new Class K code requirements back in 1997 has become the industry standard for kitchen hand portable fire extinguishers.
The 6 liter and 2.5 gallon fire extinguisher models are simple to use and extremely effective in handling the difficult types of cooking media fire hazard situations found in today's busy commercial kitchens.
Badger wet chemical hand portable fire extinguisher models are ideally suited to supplement commercial cooking appliance fire suppression systems for addressing tough Class K combustible kitchen cooking media fires.
• Heavy-duty chrome plated brass valves
• Factory-filled 6 liter model
• Operator safe discharge hose concept with non-metal finger guard and protective nozzle orifice seal
• Soft 360° mist discharge stream prevents splashing
• ULC Listed—Meets TC/D.O.T. requirements
• Six year warranty
• Full stainless steel cylinder, base, handle, lever and hose band
• Hex valve collar tightening ring for easy recharge
• Easy-to-read two-piece nameplates