To Our Valued Customers:
As a result of increased raw material costs, labor costs, tariffs, as well as a volatile Canadian dollar, we are forced to implement a number of price increases February 4th, 2019.
Depending on manufacturer and country of origin, increases will range from 6% to 11%.
Impacted product groups will include:
- All fire products including sprinkler heads, sprinkler valves & devices.
- Blazemaster CPVC products
- Backflow prevention devices
- Steel threaded fittings and hangers
- All grooved products
- All standpipe products including hoses valves, pressure regulating valves, fire hose, cabinets and extinguishers
- Steel pipe
Our updated 2019 Sprinkler Products Net Price Book publication should be available for download from our website prior to February 1st, 2019.
If you do not have access to the protected area of our website to download these updated price book publications, please click here to set up your account. Important note! Don't forget to check off the subscribe box to receive price updates, specials and new product announcements. The content of our newsletters is usually important and relevant to our clients.
Please contact any of our sales representatives should you require further information.
Thanking you in advance for your continued patronage.
The National Fire Equipment Team